Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 12, 2018

Mickey tofteeshirt christmas sweater

We should get together to drink wine and bake cookies and shit shirt
l am pretty sure, speaks at least one more language besides English. Strange that we’re living in a world where a bi/tri/quadri-lingual person can be trolled by another person who most probably messes up the words there, their and they’re. As an English person, I’m offended by the use of the term ‘speaks English’ Miss USA does not speak English but American. Which is a bastardization of the English language! Racists beauty...she mocked Asian candidates, Miss Cambodia.
BUY:

F-Bomb Nurse I sprinkle that shit like confetti shirt

Wifey and Hubby A Bond That can't be Broken shirt

Vintage I'm surrounded by idiots shirt

Vintage #CatDad the Man the Myth the Legend shirt

Unicorn rock paper scissors throat punch I win shirt

This job thing sure is messing up my camping career shirt

If life didn't get in the way I would go camping everyday shirt

Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at TSC shirt

Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at McDonald's shirt

I get us into trouble shirt

I'm not coming in to work today because I did Squats yesterday shirt

Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at Menards shirt

Grinch Rock Paper Scissors Throat Punch I Win Shirt

Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at ACME shirt

We should get together to drink wine and bake cookies and shit shirt

 which were much beautiful, clear skin than her, as if she feels she was the most intelligent and beautiful of all, yucks.  just want to say my opinion that Miss USA was just kidding and some people trying to make it bigger and bigger, I feel a warm heart like our queen H'hen Nie in her eyes. Do not worry about that- My beautiful rose. A woman no respect.dodon't represent your Country.lots of beauty and talent woman and respect their can represent.beauty and talent and respect that the key to MISS beauty in the World.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Top Official Night Night In Steph We Trust Never In Doubt Shirt

  was in office? Readers and viewers were reminded on a regular basis that Trump had lied about this or that. We kept track of the  Official...