Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 12, 2018

Monkey christmas shirt

Buy: Monkey christmas shirt


Grinch i used to smile and then i worked at ACME shirt

Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at TSC shirt

I get us into trouble shirt

If life didn't get in the way I would go camping everyday shirt

This job thing sure is messing up my camping career shirt

Unicorn rock paper scissors throat punch I win shirt

Vintage #CatDad the Man the Myth the Legend shirt

Vintage I'm surrounded by idiots shirt

Wifey and Hubby A Bond That can't be Broken shirt

F-Bomb Nurse I sprinkle that shit like confetti shirt

I'm not coming in to work today because I did Squats yesterday shirt

We should get together to drink wine and bake cookies and shit shirt

Grinch i used to smile and then i worked at ACME shirt

Grinch Rock Paper Scissors Throat Punch I Win Shirt

Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at Menards shirt


Every one of us men has a friend or family member or our selves even, that has been passed for promotion when more qualified, but the nice figure in the other room with only a year's experiences got the job. This is a fact, you can ignore it all you want to but it's still a fact.

Men's T-Shirt front

Sexual harassment and sexual assault don't get reported by men because we are shamed for reporting it and ignored. If we men followed the same definition women use as sexual harassment and assault and it was equally enforced most of you women would be removed from the workforce tomorrow morning and the court systems would explode with cases.

Unisex Sweatshirt front

Everywhere I look in all directions I'm finding men who had false accusation levied against them and their lives are falling apart from it. Or we have all had the vengeance of a woman who we did not reciprocate attraction or emotion to making false claims at work getting us in trouble or fired.



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Top Official Night Night In Steph We Trust Never In Doubt Shirt

  was in office? Readers and viewers were reminded on a regular basis that Trump had lied about this or that. We kept track of the  Official...