Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 4, 2019

top trending shirt from fashionshirt 2019/04/08

It's a poster if the poster said jump off a cliff would it be banned then or taken down. I think it's time these people just accept the fact they have weight problems and some sort of mental problem when seen an advert they have to go and buy it. Every comment here is saying how it's stupid because these people have a weird thing called control over their own desires why do these companies and people have been punished because Mary can't say no to a burger when she sees an advert on a bus stop.


See more:

Mermaid and cocktail glass shirt


Ellen Louise Ripley Chibi shirt


Trump illustration total exoneration exonerated shirt


Pooh I like to stay in bed it’s too peopley outside shirt


Texas Whataburger I’m a whataburger aholic shirt


Pig if you rub my butt you can pull my pork shirt


Ninja turtle support advocate educate autism shirt


Firefighter daddy works the pole so mommy doesn’t have to shirt


Cat I’ll burn this place down Guys shirt


Virginia Final Four 2019 Minneapolis shirt

Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved books and Basset shirt


I like your shirt thanks it’s my own ass shirt


Bonus mom I’ll be there for you shirt


Marvel Avengers Endgame shirt


Beer Samurai shirt


Darth Vader Mickey when you wish upon a death star shirt


On a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair cactus shirt


Frenchievengers French Bulldog shirt



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Top Official Night Night In Steph We Trust Never In Doubt Shirt

  was in office? Readers and viewers were reminded on a regular basis that Trump had lied about this or that. We kept track of the  Official...